Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Intro to my blog

Life from my point of view is really about how I look at life. I confess my life is slanted due to an overwhelming influence in my life - Jesus Christ. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God - who came to earth from heaven, born of the Virgin Mary, who ministered 3 yrs, was crucified, died, buried, and rose again as foretold and today is at the right hand of the thone of God.

It is my point of view that every one needs to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I hope anyone reading this blog will either know the Lord or want to know more about the Lord

Life from my point of view is lived by the principles and teachings of the Word of God (WOG). It causes me to look at morality, politics, relationships, parenting, and such thru the lenses of what Jesus has to say.

So with that in mind, feel free to look @ life from my point of view

No comments:

Post a Comment